33 Random Questions.
"Everything that touches this Earth leaves a special imprint, a unique mark that proves thatwe existed in some way -- no matter how invisible we may feel"
Hey! Here is something a bit different. Here are the answers to 33 questions I found on pinterest.↯1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yes, who doesn't.
2. When did your last hug take place?
Two days ago.
3. Are you a jealous person?
I'm not sure probably.
4. Are you tired right now?
5. Do you chew on your straws?
6. Have you ever been called a tease?
7. Do you cry easily?
I cry inside.
8. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I haven't even pulled an all nighter.
9. What should you be doing right now?
Studying or cleaning my room.
10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Sometimes it depends.
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I'd hope so.
12. Are you mad at someone right now?
I don't think so.
13. Do you believe in love?
Yes except books gave me unrealistic hopes
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
My mum and I texted my friend.
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
I've no life so I like no one.
17. Will you get married?
I hope so.
18. When was the last time you smiled?
About an hour and half ago by the time this is posted.
19. Does anyone like you?
20. Do you secretly like someone?
If I do it's a secret to me too.
21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My best friend Saph.
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
Summer exams, Junior Cert, Leaving Cert.
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
Finishing school and travelling the world.
25. Has someone of the opposite sex [or same] ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
These questions are expecting too much of my social life.
26. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
No, its not legally possible
27. Suppose you see your ex kissing another what would you do?
I'd do nothing they're my ex what they do isn't my business.
28. Are you a forgiving person?
I think so.
29. How many "true" friends do you have?
One. Four? Five? I'm not sure who are my true friends.
30. Do you fall for people easily?
Here we go again expecting too much of my social life.
31. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Get those twisted thoughts out of your head. A croissant.
32. Who was the last person you drove with?
33. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Half 11 I got side tracked by Wattpad and the Internet.