Dreams & Goals💖
1. Travel // Travelling is something I really want to do. To go on an adventure, be wild and free, let my hair blow in the wind as I drive down the road in a mint volk wagon - not a care in the world. I would love to find out about other cultures, and lifestyles. Experience their way of life. To get out of my comfort zone - go cliff diving, jump out of a plane - face my fears, just experience all life has to offer. In the end we have nothing to lose and a world to see.
2. Bucket List // I would love if I could complete everything on my bucket lists by the time I'm thirty. Right now I only have one list but in the future I'm more than likely going to have a few. If you would like I might post a bucket list and tick it off as I go along.
3. Learn A New Language // Learning a new language is something I would love to do. Now it is so easy with so many online courses and apps. I personally love Duolingo, Memrise and Flash Academy (Both are free). Yes I learn Irish in school but I can barley speak it, the most I can say is that I'm an only child and talk about a road accident. Lets be honest that is not going to help me in life, especially since I'm more than likely never going to need Irish. I also learn Spanish in school so I would like to master that, as well as some other languages.
1. Stop Procrastinating // So I have got to be one of the worst procrastinators. A great video I watched was Inside The Mind Of A Procrastinator and it was really great and I found it really relateable. Although I think my panic monkey is dead - I don't start panicking until the test etc is over😣. I might post a post on how to stop procrastinating, what would you think of that?
2. Photography // I would love if I managed to master the art of photography and got the hang of the different setting. I love photography but I find many of the photo opportunities are wasted by the fact that most of my photos are to put simply not good. So ya it would be brilliant if I mastered that.
3. Blogging // My time management skills are horrible (not to mention my content is more than likely crap) so I would like to work on that; improve my content and my blog in general. I would also love to find my niche because I seem to be posting random unrelated crap and I don't think that is very practical.
4. Go Vegetarian // I'm not sure if I have talked about this before but I would like to go vegetarian. Lately the thought of eating meat just kind of repulses me. I also think that I would find many other recipes and meal ideas that I would otherwise never imagine eating. In my house everyday we eat potatoes, vegetables and meat and it becomes very repetitive and boring.
I know this is not going to happen until I'm older tho because well I'd have nothing to eat in my house.
5. Get Up Earlier // Its summer and I'm going to be staying up into the morning and not getting up in the morning until noon and that is not healthy. So I'm going to try and go to bed before ten thirty and go to sleep by eleven and then get up by eight because you have no idea how much you can get done when you get up early and surprisingly you will be more tired if you stay in bed until noon then if you get up at nine.
Hope this inspired ye to get dreamin' but more importantly scheming. You need to work to meet your dreams they aren't going to happen if you just still back and hope for the best.
What are your dreams and goals?
Why not check out my last post Teen Thoughts // Global Warming my opinion backed by facts and stats.