If no one is normal, aren't we all normal?

"If no one is normal, we are all normal."
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Normal means 'standard' and so if the norm is to not be normal (weird), aren't we all normal (because normal is being weird)?

I keep thinking about how we are all the same whether we want to accept it or not. Going around in skinny jeans or maybe ripped, sometimes rolled up so we can see our ankles above our tiny socks that are so short our ankles hurt because the rim or our convers, nike, addidas shoes have nothing to stop the direct friction. 
WE ARE ALL THE SAME. And for some reason it hurts🤷‍♀️ I don't know why, it just does. Maybe that's why I want to dye my hair so much -to be 'different'- because no one dyes their hair nowadays. Or maybe to try and stand out but to only find I'm blending into the background even more.

I don't know I guess I feel like I'm turning into a robot, copying everything, never having a thought of my own no matter how original I might think I'm being, it's really just something that I came across and claimed for myself without knowing. 

Leave a comment saying if you agree or disagree and why. I'm sorry if this didn't really make sense I was kinda just blurting out my thoughts.

Why not check out my last post Beating Procrastination 💕

Twitter~ @Tori__Blog

Instagram~ @DreamsAndSchemesBlog

Pinterest~ @Tori__blog

Bloglovin'~ @DreamsAndSchemesBlog

Comments

Popular Posts