🖤Little Update🖤

I took this photo, what do you think?
Hey, it's me, I'm back. 
I can not explain how disappointed I am that I've slacked of on my blog during the summer. I just, I don't know, I guess I'm questioning why I have a blog. I wanted this to be a personal blog but I've nothing to share, I have a completely normal life (Plug! check out my post; normal😉). Nothing worth sharing ever happens to me. 
My blogger is full of draft, half finished posts, as any time I feel like I have something to write about, the emotion is gone by the time I get a few lines in. Another reason I haven't posted is that without school I have no 'schedule', I seem to always be busy with nothing, even if I spend the day lying in bed. 
I'm thinking of posting diary styled posts so we will see how that goes. 

Sorry this post was so short, I just felt the need to get this out there. 
I'll be posting July's photographs soon.
Why not check out my last post 'I Can Pretend' 🖤🖤🖤


Comments

  1. This is 100% me, I totally relate, Ive been busy with nothing during the summer and never really had the motivation to blog I have so many ideas!
    Hope to see more posts soon tho but I rush! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts