🖤Liebster Award // Get to know me🖤

"You could claim anythings real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody proved it doesn't exist" 


Hello and I'm back with another post this time it being the liebster award which I was nominated for by Gemma from Hidden Little Gem and My Daily Life, so I'm going to do both of them in one.
Without further ado lets get into it↬

The Rules

  • Acknowledge who nominated you and share their links,
  • Share 11 facts about yourself,
  • Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked by the blogger that nominated you,
  • Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you recommend,
  • Ask 11 questions you would like those bloggers to answer,
  • Include and image of the Liebster Award either in your post or the sidebar of your blog,
  • Let them know that they’ve been nominated.

11 Facts About Me

  1. I'm a blond with blue eyes, I wear glass and I'm fairly short around 5"2 I'd say.
  2. I love Harry Potter. The books because how can you not, not the movies not so much because they are completely different to the books.
  3. I love reading because well reading. I love being able to escape into a different time or place and experience different things. As well as being able to be someone else (if that makes any sense) and live life from their point of view.
  4. Wow this is hard ah... I like art, drawing and making stuff but I'm not very good.
  5. I'm called Tori because my birth month is April so I'm a Taurus.
  6. You guys probably already know this but I really want to travel.
  7. You probably already know this too but I want to go vegetarian or vegan, I would probably fail but I'd like to at least try.
  8. I've never broken a bone or had to go to the hospital other than when I was born. 
  9. I love photography, so ya know go click that button up there that says 'Photography' ⇈😉
  10. I do Order Of Malta and I really enjoy it.
  11. I have no clue what I want to do for a career.

The Questions For Me

(P.S. I have no clue why most of these are underlined, it wouldn't let me turn it off.)

Gemma's

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I can't pick, I want to go everywhere ;)

2. What would be top of your Bucket List?
Travelling, travelling, travelling. If you can't tell I really want to travel.

3.What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ film or TV show?
Don't have one

4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Some kind of bird so I can see the world from a different point of view.

5. What’s the best mistake you’ve ever made?
Mmm... idk can't think of any

6. What is your favourite book and why?
Currently I loved 'We were liars' by E. Lockhart because wow, that book sent my emotions haywire. I also loved 'All the bright places' by Jennifer Niven because it was simply amazing.

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Tom Holland😂

8. What is your worst habit?
Can't think of any right now.

9. What is your earliest memory?
I think it was when I was stung by a wasp, I was three.

10. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hopefully travelling😉 Hopefully I'll have passed my Leaving Cert with flying colours and I'll be getting ready for college.

11. What advice would you give to anyone thinking of starting a blog?
Just do it.

My daily life's

1. What is your favourite place you've visited?
I don't have one.

2. Who are your top 3 favourite YouTubers or Bloggers?
I can't pick just three so here are four of my favourite YouTubers: David Dobrik, Jenerationdiy, The Gabbie Show and Liza Koshy.

3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Everywhere.

4. What is your favourite quote?
Right now it is "Better terrible truths than kind lies" ~ Leigh Bardugo.

5. What beauty product could you not live without?
I don't wear that much makeup so I'd say mascara.

6. What inspired you to start blogging?
I kind of always just wanted one.

7. What is your dream career?
Professional traveller?

8. What singers/bands have you seen live/want to see live?
I would love to see The Killers live🖤

9. If you had to pick only three things to take everywhere with you, what would you take?
Money, clothes and food.

10. What are 5 things that make you happy?
My friends, my family, kindness, nature and other peoples happiness.

11. If you could have a day in the life of someone else, who would you want to be and why?
A fictional character, I'm not sure who tho.

The Questions For My Nominees

  1. Whats your favourite song/ Genre/ Spotify playlist etc?
  2. What book would you you recommend?
  3. Whats your dream or what would you love to do?
  4. Whats your dream home?
  5. What is your perfect job?
  6. What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
  7. Tea or coffee?
  8. Whats your favourite movie?
  9. Favourite place?
  10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  11. Why did you start a blog?

My Nominees 

Anyone and everyone who wants to do this post.

Hope you liked it, sorry about the extreme delay in posting this🙈
Please check out my photography📸

Twitter~ @Tori__Blog

Instagram~ @DreamsAndSchemesBlog

Pinterest~ @Tori__blog

Bloglovin'~ @DreamsAndSchemesBlog



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts